Saturday, March 9, 2019

Ratan Tata Full Interview | Exclusive Interview | CNN-News18



I Love and like this INDIAN INDUSTRIALIST MR.RATAN TATA ji from my young
age. In my life time  once I would like to see him is my ambition. I
attended Training for Asst Manager at Dighi -Mumbai under the guidance
of Mr Pathey D G M Parts,in sales and marketing was a gift to me is
still in my mind beautiful and respectful of Treatments and training
human relation at its height at TATA TELCO Dighi.High Regards. Tata main
contribution to locomotive  Train at I C F and in all other places is
highly appreciated by people of India. Among Industrialists TATA and
BIRLA were Special  Ickons of India from Independence. Mr.TATA doing
well in INDIA AND  IN MANY COUNTRIES ACROSS THE WORLD with Many Branches
like strong peepel Tree and Banyan Trees. above all the TATA group of
Industries  T C S  performing in many Countries and the contribution
paved ways and mean for United World. In all spheres of our life and in
every Home we Find TATA is also a truth. High Regards,and
Thanks.j.k.sundararajan. https://paybizz.blogspot.com/
,getpaidatlink.blog spot.in,getpaidout.blog spot.in.etc thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment